Day 1 (L)
Today activities: Tour through Accra City (the central Business Centre. National Museum, National Theatre, Du Bois Centre)
1, Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then driving through the City of Accra, the capital and largest city in the country. It is situated on the Atlantic
Coast about 25km west of the Greenwich Meridian. We will visit the National Museum. Located on Barnes road, this fine museum houses a fascinating collection of
Ghana's historical treasures and one of the best collections in West Africa.
2, Drive (30 minutes) to the National Theatre. The distinctive architecture of this modern building encompasses an important national centre for the performing arts.
If you want to have a peep of local comedy, concert party, a weekly comedy show is on-going. A variety of musical concerts are also held here.
3, Have Ghanaian lunch (40minutes) in Traffic Restaurant.
4, Driving (30minutes) to the W.E.B. Du Bois Memorial Centre. This centre was built in memory of the famous African-American scholar-born civil rights leader, who
spent his last years in Accra. This is the place for Pan-African Culture.
Visit to the Centre for National Culture (Arts Centre). The Center's art and crafts
bazaar and traditional textile market is the best place in Accra to find traditional handicrafts from all over Ghana.
5, At last, driving the travelers back to their hotels.
Day 2 (L)
Today activities: Cape Coast Castle, Elmina Castle and Fort St. Jago and Relaxing at the beach.
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Cape Coast Castle. The Castle was the headquarters of the British merchants and the seat
of government until 1877. It now houses the west African Historic Museum where exhibits range from the prehistoric period to the mid 19th century. The dark
underground dungeons wherethe slaves were held and the auction halls are place of great importance to most African-Americans because of the nostalgia they evoke.
We will have a quick look at Fort Williams at Anomabo before. visit scenic spots: etc
2. Driving (30minutes) to Castle restaurant near The Cape Coat Castle and having typical Ghanaian lunch.
3. Driving (20minutes) to the Elmina Castle. Built in 1482. It is said to be the oldest European-built structure in black Africa and is rated as one of the
World's Heritage Sites. Built by the Portugese because it was strategically located for their trading. visit scenic spots: etc.
4. A walking tour to Fort St. Jago. This site has gain in importance due to their gateway role into settlers, as well as the part they played in the
slave trade. It is also rated as one of the world's heritage site.
4. Driving the travelers back to their hotels.
Day 3 (L)
Today activities: Kakum National Park. Conservation Area, Canopy walk way and many more
1. Pick you up at hotel on departure time, beginning of the tour in Kakum National Park where you can see the lovely Virgin Forest.
2. Kakum National Park, is a 357km2 national park comprising undisturbed virgin rain forest. Excellent walking tours(and a canopy walk way) through the forest provide
the opportunity to see much of Ghana's indigenous plant life, as well as rare butterflies, birds and games (that could include the extraordinary bongo and forest elephant).
Highligts include: forest walk, tree top canopy walkway, bird watching, medicinal plants.
3. At noon, have lunch in local family, home cooked Ghanaian food you will loves it.
4. Then take you to a serene beach to have fun and enjoy yourself as well as interacting with the local people.
5. We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the National Park and Beach. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
6. Drive back to their hotels and see off.
Note: This tour includes one or two stops each day for tourist market, you can go inside with your guide and listen to some explanations about the market
or the culture of the people.
Our price includes:
A. Entrance fees:
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast: L=lunch: D=Dinner.
C.English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeings along the tour, and hotel pickup and drop-off service.
D. All Service Charge and Taxes.
Note: Children who are taller than 1.1 meters need to pay as full rate.
We offer other packaged tours
NOTE: You can customize these tours by sending us a mail, email@example.com
Click hereto book any.of.these tours
- Culture Tourism
- Historical Tourism
- Nature Tourism
- Adventure Tourism
- Beach Tourism
- Special Interest Tourism
- Regional Holiday Tourism
Copyright Neattourism. All rights reserved!